The most popular body places for your tattoo – They are…
When you have found the tattoo of your choice what really matters is the body place where you will ink it on. There are many people who make this first time mistake, especially people who are first timers getting their tattoo – but does this really matter?
Luckily we are all different when it comes to sticking tattoo on our own bodies but if you ask if there is any rules regarding it where we should put our tattoo there is no such thing. However it‘s always good to know what the most popular body places are for your tattoo.
Now let‘s discuss the most popular body places for men tattoos to give you some ideas.
1) The arm is the most popular body place to stick tattoo on that‘s because it‘s not hidden and it‘s easily seen by the opposite sex and these days popular designs on the arm are tribal designs tattoos such as Samoa tribes and Maori they look very sleek and these are the two tattoos which you could use to get inspirations from.
2) Back body area is also very popular place to stick tattoo on because of the space, they can easily cover their entire back from the bottom to the neck and when it comes to the possibilities they are endless. However this option costs more and you might need to visit the tattoo store more then once to complete the tattoo on your back.
3) People who choose the chest to put their tattoos on often use old school designs such as the anchor, the cross, heart, angels, dragon, lion, panther or religius symbols and some use words, lettering designs to express their feelings or show their partner how much they love them. This place on the body can be very discrete to others.
4) When people choose their legs to be the body place they want to put their tattoo on they must be extremely careful because this area is open area – it‘s not hidden. The best advice would be to choose high quality design that you would be proud to have.
5) Sometimes it‘s been said the people who put tattoos on their neck are the brave once because they don‘t think a lot what others think of them but for some people they do it to get attention and others use this to express their feelings. Neck tattoos can be very painful to get that‘s because the skin is thin and the needle comes closer to the bone.
6) In the last place we put tattoo on shoulders these tattoos are still choosen by people and usually they put old school designs tattoos there such as the heart, anchor, ship or lettering but this body area has been very popular through the years by the mafia and crews on the streets to give their members identification. Today people also see this as part of their importance in their personality.
So, now after reading the most popular body places for your tattoo we hope you got value out of this and remember to pick high quality design that you will be happy with.