Would you like to submit a piece for feministssa.com? Here are the easy steps to do so:
1. Write your piece that is relevant to women’s rights or to feminism in South Africa or Africa. Spell check it. Try to use a style of writing that is easily understandable – by all means use the big words you need to, but make sure that the piece is accessible. No SMS speak please.
2. If you need images in your article please send the images with your emailed piece. If no images are sent, I will use pull quotes to draw out important parts of your article.
3. If you are a first time contributor, please send a short description of yourself, your twitter handle, and photograph for the contributors section.
4. Send these pieces to firstname.lastname@example.org with your title, in the subject line.
5. FeministsSA does not accept SEO articles, syndicated posts, or anything that is about making you or your company revenue from advertising. If you want to contribute, let it be an authentic piece of writing.
Your piece will then be reviewed for spelling errors, grammar and any recommended changes will be sent to your email. FeministsSA doesn’t guarantee that we’ll publish your piece, but it will be looked at and feedback will be sent to you.